A LONG ITALIAN HISTORY
The “Bakery Barletta” is a successful story in the region of Molise.
The beginning is in 1908, the Cav. Luciano Barletta opens up the business by founding a bakery in Via Marconi in Campobasso in southern Italy.
The years of Second World War are particularly difficult and the company, under the direction of Guido, is able to open a small workshop for the production of sweets.
The years of World War II are particularly difficult and anyway the company, under the direction of Guido, is able to open a small workshop for the production of sweets.
It is period of growth, the company produces from the slow rising bread to the historical “snacks” of Guido Barletta in the early “50.
A route based on respect for quality and choice of the best raw materials. Developments related to the passion of traditions and a great attention to the new needs of nutrition.
In 1956 it reorganizes structuring itself as a company, and then opened in 1964, the current headquarters, in Via San Giovanni, with new ovens and more personal.
In 1965 “Barletta” registers his first brand and, under the direction of Antonio, was consolidated.
In 1974 it is mounted the production line of buns that will bring it to become a reference company for the region.
Since 1991 is Guido that manages the company, raising recently the production of biscuits stuffed.